Holiday gift shopping doesn't have be all crowds, lines, traffic jams, and hassles. This week's Holiday Market and Craft Fair is the perfect opportunity to relax, do all your shopping, and give all your friends and family amazing Kauai-made crafts and treats. What better gifts than the fruit of Kauai's bounty produced by local vendors and farmers?!
This special holiday event runs from 9:30am to 3:00pm on Saturday at the usual spot at Kauai Community College.
Hula Baby and Ko Bakery will be featuring an extended selection of our usual Saturday offerings, as well as a whole host of specials so you can get the perfect flavor of paradise for each person on your list.
Biscotti (13 different flavors + 1 in gluten free/vegan)
- $7.50 each
- Three for $22
- Six for $42
- Nine for $62
- Twelve for $80
Ko Bakery Cakes ($5 per slice)
- Pumpkin Crunch
- Carrot Ginger
- Lilikoi Dream
- Haupia Lime
- Chocolate Cake with Caramel Coconut Buttercream
Ko Daily Baked Goods, Crisps & Hula Baby Granola
- All will be $6 each or any combination for $15
- Macaroons (3-pack)
- Lilikoi Sugar Cookies
- Ginger Cake
- Lilikoi White Chocolate Scones (3-pack)
- Oatmeal Cranberry Scones (3-pack)
- Ginger Pecan Scones (3-pack)
- Hula Baby Granola (4 different flavors to choose from)